The International Conference of Production Research, ICPR - Americas 2020, aims at exchanging experiences and encouraging collaborative work among researchers and practitioners from the Americas and the Caribbean region. The conference also seeks to plan and organize the activities of the Americas Region of the International Foundation of Production Research (IFPR). The conference venue will be at Universidad Nacional del Sur at Bahía Blanca, Argentina.
Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, we have decided to held the ICPR-Americas 2020 conference in VIRTUAL form.
The new features of ICPR-Americas 2020 are:
- ICPR-Americas 2020 will be a "Virtual Conference".
- The submission and review process will be carried out as previously announced (see details on the website of the conference).
- Papers accepted for presentation will be delivered virtually on a streaming platform. Registered authors will present the papers at the virtual conference.
- Registration is mandatory.
- Indexed (post-conference) publications maintain the same conditions published on the conference website.
The submissions may be extended abstracts (4 pages maximum, including references) or full-papers (15 pages maximum, including references).
Full paper and extended abstracts due:
July 31th, 2020   August 18th, 2020   August 31, 2020 (Hard deadline)
October 20th, 2020   October 31, 2020
Deadline for final papers:
November 4th, 2020   November 15, 2020
Conference dates: 9th, 10th and 11th December 2020
Topics of interest:
The topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Systems
- Efficiency and Sustainability
- Environmental and Social Issues
- Resource Management
- Management and Service Engineering
- Green Manufacturing
- Cleaner Production
- Energy Management
- Smart Cities
- Inventory Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Production Networks
- Production Technology
- Quality and Standards
- Maintenance and Reliability
- Innovation Clusters
- Decision making process
- Operations Research
- International Production
- Work Design and Ergonomics
- Automation and Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing and Automation
- Production and Manufacturing Processes
- Assembly Line Technologies
- Concurrent and Collaborative Engineering
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Virtual Engineering
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems
- Digital Twins
- Industry 4.0
- Smart Manufacturing
Dr. Daniel Rossit (General Conference Chair)
Dr. Fernando Tohmé (Scientific Chair)